Report a Problem
To report a problem with:
- Computers and HSEB-provided technology and equipment:
- In podium classrooms: press the "Help Desk" button on the podium monitor and a tech support person will respond promptly.
- For all other rooms, contact the HSEB Help Desk:
- By phone: 801-213-3522
- In person in suite 3100
- Submit a trouble ticket online
- Equipment Requests - To request equipment for classroom use, complete the HSEB Helpdesk requests form.
- Building and facilities issues:
- For urgent or unsafe conditions, such as problems with plumbing, electrical, elevators, etc., call Joseph Ashurst at 801-581-6254.
- Bicycle cages: HSEB has two locked bike cages in the parking garage beneath the building. To rent a space, or to report problems with the cages, contact Health Sciences Bookstore 801-581-8049.
- Card Access: for problems accessing HSEB after hours, please contact your department, college or school to make sure your University ID card has proper access attached.
- Furniture (other than computers, etc.): please use our feedback form
- Parking: to buy a permit for parking in the HSEB garage, contact Commuter Services at 801-581-6415.
- For issues dealing with scheduling classes in HSEB, contact the Scheduling Division of the Office of the Registrar at 801-581-7854.
- For issues dealing with scheduling events, renting rooms, etc., contact:
- Nancy Litz