Wi-Fi Internet Access
Connecting to the Internet in HSEB
The University of Utah has two wireless networks on campus: UConnect is for students, faculty, and staff; UGuest is for visitors.
For help connecting to the wireless network, contact the Campus Help Desk at 801-581-4000, option 1.
A secure, encrypted fast connection. Log in with your campus uNID.
- Complete the one-time configuration to use UConnect wireless network.
Use either the 1) setup wizard or 2) manually configure UConnect.
- MAC users: Manual configuration is highly recommended.
- Select UConnect from your device's list of available wireless networks.
- Need Help? Bring your device to the Computer Suite in HSEB 3100 (3rd floor of the Health Sciences Education Building) or the Public Services desk in the library.
Not encrypted, has limited bandwidth and has fewer features than UConnect.
- Select "UGuest" when you "View Available Wireless Networks" from "Wireless Network Connections" (located in bottom taskbar or under "Settings" in the "Start Menu.")
- Open your Web browser. Log in with a valid email address.